Saturday, April 2, 2016

River's Side






I had so much fun with the boyfriend taking these photos even though I am still in pain from a tooth that decided to make fun of me in the most sadistic way possible . I have just found out that I need an extraction thus my anxiety levels are skyrocketing right about now from my previous encounters with the dentist a couple of years ago when I almost passed out in the chair just because the anesthetic didn't hold on therefore my tooth was removed in raw pain. So for now obviously I am sooo, soo scared that I don't even want to get out of the house for University classes this week, but I have too. Anyway, I will be ok but the pain is really getting to me for now. Till this ends I will be trying to take my mind of of it so that I won't go Joker.


No comments:

Post a Comment