Sunday, March 20, 2016

Tears of time





                                                Pull&Bear        - plaid button up
                                                Vintage             - Crematory t-shirt
                                                Pull&Bear        - Mid rise black skinny jeans
                                                Doc Martens    - Vintage 1460

Happy Sunday lovelies. Passing by with a warmer look since the weather is starting to show some mercy and sun. Therefore I had to take some photos of what I wore today since I have been wearing only black ( full black ) as of late ( reminds me of high school years ) and since I had a day off of university projects I took a nice walk with the boyfriend near our apartment where we have these cool graffiti where I always come back for more photos.










No comments:

Post a Comment