Sunday, February 21, 2016

Skull Shore








          February has just started and for me it already feels like June. Call me crazy, but I love the colder months . I know that for clothing wise some of us can run out of ideas during this period and frankly nobody has the time or wants to the fashionable , instead of putting on as many layers as one and put their hands on ( that's me ) . But since spring is around the corner and the weather seems in a great mood so am I. Thus I have decided to look cute for a change. So this is the look that I came up with after looking though some inspirational looks from the beautiful Luanna Perez.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love your outfits with overknee socks, your style is fascinating. Would see more outfits with long socks above the knee.

    ReplyDelete