Sunday, February 21, 2016

Poison Heart







    This year for my birthday I received the most wonderful thing in this world from my boy, which is, my new canon lens and I can only say that it was love at first sight. From now on only quality photography, especially for university. Since I am progressing in this line of work , after I will get my second degree . And for the look this is my casual go to for a lukewarm almost spring day. Enjoy !

                                          Pull&Bear            - Faux Moto Leather Jacket
                                          New Yorker          - The Ramones shirt
                                          Stradivarius         - Wigh Waisted Black Skinny Jeans
                                          H&M                    - Platform Boots 




No comments:

Post a Comment