Thursday, December 24, 2015

The Maiden







                                         Pull&Bear              - Long Grey Flannel
                                         Concert                  - Iron Maiden T-shirt
                                         Stradivarius           - High Waist Skinny Jeans
                                          Ebay                     - Creepers 


                       Hey Lovelies !


             Another look, another one that screams me to the core. This is my go to everyday look, especially for University when I don't have the time in the morning to put on something fancy ( not that I would want too anyway ).

            I mean, how can you go wrong with this classic grunge combo ? I think not ! Nothing is more fun than an outfit that is so comfortable during the day until night time when you can change in something more appropriate .

             Love Violet !

No comments:

Post a Comment