Thursday, December 24, 2015

The Alice Fever









                                            H&M                    - Beanie
                                            New Yorker          - Moto Faux Leather Jacket
                                            H&M                    - Batman 90's Logo
                                            Pull&Bear             - High Waist Ripped Skinny Jeans
                                            Ebay                      - Creepers



                Ohh...Autumn how I love you so. Even though I love winter , mostly because I was born in January and I always lose my mind when I see snow and become a kid again. 

               Autumn was a warm place in my heart . Nothing can compare to the beautiful leaf carpet of joy for children on the ground to the interesting pattern of the tree leafs and of course that perfect weather ( for me at least ) where you can wear only a sweater or pullover and be nice and snug . And here is my interpretation of warm tone outfit perfect for that time of year .

No comments:

Post a Comment