Thursday, December 24, 2015

Teen Spirit









                                                  C&A                   - Red head piece
                                                  New Yorker        - Moto Faux Leather Jacket
                                                  Stradivarius        - High Waist Skinny Jeans
                                                  Ebay                   - Mondo Platform Creepers


                   Hey Lovelies !

            Today's post is all about that NIRVANA T-SHIRT. I am sooo...in love with the pattern . Even though it is not a vintage concert one, I got it from a garage sale a couple of years ago from my street .            I got so lucky finding this print because I haven't seen anything like it anywhere. Therefore I had to highlight it's beauty in this grungy 90's look that I dress daily anyway. Since I was 14 and got my fist Iron Maiden T-shirt I knew this would be my style for years to come. And boy, was I right .

No comments:

Post a Comment