Thursday, December 24, 2015

My Digital Art

   


             As many of my dear friends and many other know I fiddle with art for a very long time now. Maybe from the age 10 ? Something like that. So I have decided to share some of my favorite digital drawings that I have been working recently . Maybe some of these have a familiar face to you and that is because I was inspired by some of these beautiful ladies to make my art. Therefore let's begin :
              
               1. Waters Riley - She is a beautiful blogger from California and I have been folowing her for a very long time on LookBook so I thought it was time for me to make this !
        
                                          2. Alexandra - or Aatypi known on Instagram
                         
                              3. Gina Vadana - or Vintageena known on YouTube and LookBook

                                          
                                                                   4. Gina Vadana 2

                                                            5. Hannah Pixie Sykes
 

                                                                   6. Luanna Perez                           


                                                7.  Mickylene from Athousandchapters



                                                    8. My version of Hannah Pixie Sykes

No comments:

Post a Comment