Thursday, December 24, 2015

Gaba Gaba Hey !


                                             Hey Lovelies !

              I'm back with a new post and this time with one of my favorite outfits and photoshoot's done by my boyfriend . Oh, and, the Ramones t-shirt it is his, but I had to have it soo..here I am.

            I feel really myself wearing these, because they scream me in one word. It's my go to outfit for lazy and yet put together look. And nothing beats that !

          Love Violet !








                                                 Vintage          - Ramones T-Shirt
                                                 Pull&Bear     - High waist Shorts
                                                 H&M             - Knee High Socks
                                                 Ebay              - Mondo Platform Velvet Creepers

No comments:

Post a Comment