Thursday, December 24, 2015

Fade to Scarlet








                                      New Yorker             - Moto Faux Leather Jacket
                                      H&M                       - Long sweater with side cuts / zipper
                                      C&A                        - Knee High Socks
                                      Ebay                         - Creepers


                       Black and Red, my go to combo all the time. By now I am starting to be redundant with this color scheme but I can't help myself to wear this combo to feel safe I guess and not clash colors. Even though sometimes clashing some patterns make a beautiful harmony together I don't feel that bold I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, on of my favorite looks seen on LOOKBOOK ! ♥

    ReplyDelete