Thursday, December 24, 2015

Dead Souls










                                                  Vintage        - Joy Division T-shirt
                                                  Levi's           - Shorts
                                                  H&M           - Underground shoes  





                    Hey Lovelies !

         I'm back with a new outfit post. I know, I know, I will post different things here also not only my face , heh ! But c'mon THIS SHIRT is life for the warm weather and for me I can literally live in this one for sure.

         But the highlight of this look have to be the shoes. LOVE THEM. And I got soo..lucky finding them in store and not online simply because in most cases I always end up with the wrong size or fit. It happens , there's not much one an do, but look for the DREAM PAIR everywhere and beyond.


 
                   Love Violet !
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment